Last night in our house was curry night, we would normally pop to the shops to pick up some sides to go with it. However as you can imagine you can’t do that at this moment in time, I found a recipe that we had seen online, like most times we didn’t have all the ingredients. So we made it with what we had and it turned out fantastic so we decided to share it with you all on the blog.
- Frying Pan
- Kitchen Paper Towel
- 1 Small Cauliflower
- 100 g Plain Flour
- ½ tsp Table Salt
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Easy Garlic
- cup water
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized or slightly smaller peaces. Wash and dry
- Mix together the flour, salt, smoked paprika, garlic, then slowly add the water as needed to make the batter. It should stick to the back of a spoon but not be so thick it doesn't run off at all.
- Put the pieces of cauliflower into the batter and mix well so the pieces of cauliflower are well coated in the batter. You may need todo this a small amount at a time.
- Heat some flavorless oil in a frying pan - around 1 cm deep or a little more. Once it is warm at a medium heat, take spoonfuls of the cauliflower and place in the pan
- Once the pakora have been cooking around 2-3 minutes and are going golden on the bottom turn over and cook the other side.
- Once golden all over, remove from the pan and put on some kitchen towel to drain. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with your curry or as a starter and enjoy 🙂
Don’t forget to share your creations on instagram with us using the #iDadGBMakes
Find these item on