In this hard time for all of us we been using the time at home to try new recipes today we love to share with you. Our cornflake chicken goujons will have your little ones all excited for chicken and what’s more its super simple to make and even the kids can join in with the making.
Cornflake Chicken Goujons
- Baking Tray
- 4 Chicken Breast
- 3 tbsp Plain Flour
- 1 Medium Egg
- 200 g Cornflakes
- Veg Oil
- Put the flour in a bowl and put to one side for later
- Crack and beat the medium egg and place in a bowl
- Take the cornflakes and crush until they to your desired constinacy for coating the chicken and place in a bowl
- Get your baking tray and place on the side.
- Take your first peace of chicken and dip it in the flour making sure to coat it completely
- Now dip the chicken in the egg. Again coating it completely
- Finaly coat the chicken in the crushed cornflakes and place on the baking tray
- Now cover with a light spray of oil and place in the oven and cook until golden brown and the chicken is cooked throughly.
- Once cooked serve with a your choice of side and dips. ENJOY 🙂
Don’t forget to share your creations on instagram with us using the #iDadGBMakes
Find these item on