In todays post we are sharing our dairy free easy to make chocolate tray cake. The kids love making this and its so simple to make and doesn’t cost the earth to make. At the end of the recipe is a video from our youtube channel showing you exactly how we make it. We love to see your results feel free to share them with us in the comments or on our social media channels.
Dairy Free – Chocolate Tray Cake
- Microwave Proof Bowl
- 1 Pack Free From Giant Chocolate Buttons (110g Pack)
- 150 g Corn Flakes
- Break the chocolate up into a microwave proof bowl then melt the chocolate in small bursts in the microwave to insure you don't burn the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is melted add the corn flakes and gently stir in to the chocolate in the bowl.
- Before it sets pour into the tray and spreed out into an even layer.
- Place the Tray into a fridge and allow to chill for 30 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge and check that its fully set if it has not set chill for a bit longer.
- Once fully set cut into squares and its ready to serve and enjoy.
E.R.F. – from Bensound.com
Endless Motion – from Bensound.com