One the best evening we have in our house is pizza night. As Oscar is dairy free we cannot just order take-out. So, we make them. If you like to make your own without all the fuss, follow our fuss free recipe.
This Recipe makes 4 small pizzas or 2 large pizzas (if you don’t split to dough in half.) or a combination f the two.
2 x Tesco Round Pizza Dough (280g)
100g Lactofree Grated Cheddar
100g Tomato and Herb Pizza Topper
100g Tesco Everyday Value Sliced Cooked Chicken
100g Cooked Ham Slices
1 Red Pepper (Sliced)
40g Mixed Olives (Sliced)
You may want to add other topping
5 Step Process
- Preheat oven 220°C/Fan 200°C/ Gas 7.
- Split dough in half and shape into smaller bases. and prick with a fork
- Spread the tomato paste over the base then cover base with the Lactofree Grated Cheddar
- Roughly place torn chicken,Sliced Ham, Red pepper slices, the Sliced Olives and Sweetcorn on top and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges turn to a golden colour.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!!!