5 Step Process
- First weight out your pasta and place in a pan of boiling water. Boil for 10 minutes (or what your packet recommends), then drain the water.
- Next add your pasta sauce we use Tesco Everyday Value 440g Pasta Sauce.
Because it does not have any diary in. Don’t forget the last bit by adding water to the jar and shaking and pouring that last bit in.
- Now stir in you cooked chicken. You can buy it already cooked from most supermarkets or if you got left over KFC why not use that.
4. Decant in to your Pyrex or ceramic pie dish’s then grate your lacto free mature cheese over the top.
- Place in an oven pre-heated to 200C and bake for 20 minutes (Time may take longer or less time depending on your oven type)